Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hey! Wow this is my first post, Tadah: it happened! Its a bit nerveracking, who is going to read this? How can I keep it interesting to everyone, from DC to London to Stockholm? I promise to try my hardest!
I always forget first impressions, both of people and places. You are so busy soaking up a everything whilst being bombarded with even more new stuff. Its tricky, but this time I decided to write this blog. Maybe it will organize the chaos!
First couple of days have been exciting and inspiring, but tiring. Walking down the street in my new home city can give me a smiley-smug feeling. But trying to buy pillows and bedding where no one uses a duvet cover can take three hours. Lost In Translation.
Besides all this the best thing has been all the fabulously great people I've met. The American students aren't here yet, but there is nothing like getting drunk with people with five different nationalities :) Lost In Translation Goes to the Pub.
My roommates have not moved in yet, we're sharing one bedroom between three of us! Im interested to see how I deal with having no personal space.
Out for dinner and a class of wine! (maybe a bottle).

1 comment:

kob said...

welcome to dc's blogosphere