Friday, January 19, 2007

Age... I dont like it.

I know you are going to say 22 isnt old. And it’s not really. Maybe. But I turn 22 today and I don’t like it. When I was younger I wanted to grow up, wanted to have responsibility, wanted to know more. I still do, but I could stay 21 doing it. I have done a lot in 22 years, lived in some foreign countries, met a lot of strong people, gone to some unforgivable parties. But 22 is just unnecessary. 21 goes better with my hair I think.
I feel like girls are given a bad share in this age thing, we do better when we’re 21 than 22 whilst the guys just get better. My age has caught up with me I need to do something that few 22 years olds have done. I take suggestions. Maybe I should sail across the Atlantic in little a self-made boat whilst finding myself again. Or go live with some rainforest people and find myself again. I feel like I should find myself again. Or just go out in Adams Morgan tonight, maybe I’ll find myself around there somewhere?

3 comments:

Joelogon said...

22. Man, I think I have shoes older than you.

Happy birthday. -- Joe

Anonymous said...

Det är hårt Stine

Eva

Anonymous said...

Jag ska väl säga GRATTIS