Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Scientifically proven connection between Hair and imagination?

Deadline tonight at nine, I cut my hair off on Saturday and I have no idea what to write about, is there a mystical connection? Did my imagination actually sit in the end of my blond hairs? Well, clearly not as I am imaginative enough to come up with such junk that I have writers block because I cut my hair three days ago.
Im sitting in Gelman library (GWU library for outsiders) and Im incredibly bored. A guy in tracksuit bottoms is aslseep next to me whilst snoring quietly, some girls in spandex black tights, Ugg boots and furry jackets are chatting away about what happened at Platinum last weekend and someone else is photocopying frantically in the corner. Maybe its the setting that needs to change?
I started to take all these Journalism classes because when I got here I figured; I wanna write, thats my call! (last summer the call was International affairs, the summer before I believe it was voluntary work in China). And I figured I have a lot to say, people always say I talk a lot so how hard can it be? Well, its hard. Its hard trying to write something creative, funny, touching, moving or gripping like four times a week. Maybe I should write about not finding anything to write. I mean that is the gist of this post, and well done to you if you have made it all the way down to here! As a surprise you then get to see the new hair;

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumpan, du är jättefin i ditt nya hår.Och att skriva ska vara svårt, hårt, ångestfyllt och jobbigt, annars skulle ju alla skriva. Kram Mamma

HomeImprovementNinja said...

Well, if you think you need hair to write well, then just think of yourself as being hairy on the inside.

Oh, wait, that's gross...nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Om möjligt ännu snyggare
Anders