Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ive reinvented the term 'lazy Sunday' today. Georgetown beat the energy out of me last night as we were falling in and out of its bar with more joy than we do studying. But I guess that is student life for everyone. Typing this message is so difficult I probably have to go to sleep right afterwards. When I tried to make penne with Swedish meatballs (what my family always had on Mondays when I was growing up.. Just with Ketchup and Parmesan..its great for hangovers too+it reminds me of home) i was so backwards that I had to use three pots because I managed to mess up boiling water.
Ultimate laziness pleasure is to watch the Oscars. the dresses, the film, Ellen. Im finding it slightly surreal to see a vice-president win. But I guess it is just another step of how the American presidency has become Entertainer-in-Chief as well as Commander-In-Cheif with the line between politics and entertainment blurs. Ok enough political analysis for one day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a recipe?

Stine Bauer Dahlberg said...

Its simple really. 1. Go to IKEA and pick up Swedish meatballs.. (if you already live in Sweden then dont take this step. All you have to do then is go to the supermarket, ICA is good, and then pick up some Mamma Scan's meatballs, naturally they are just called meatballs and not SWEDISH meatballs). 2. Boil pasta (Instructions on packet). 3. Heat up meatballs in Microwave (best way to do it..takes like 6 min - time it w pasta). 4. add it all together in a bowl (not plate, important). 5. Add ketchup. 6. Grate Parmesan on top. 7. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Usch och fy att avslöja familjehemligheter, förresten är 6 min.i micron alldeles för länge. Kram

Fabijana said...

Haha... I like your moms comment :)

Fabijana said...

Haha... I like your moms comment :)