Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good Morning Election Day! WoHoo! My predictions in the races I think are most interesting;
Senate:
VA: Webb (D) (I love this race, it has been so close, and so interesting in such a red state, Allen came across as a much more accessble man than Webb, but he really cocked up).
MD: Cardin (D).
RI: Whitehouse (D).
TN: Corker (R).
OH: Brown (D).
Yes, it is four Democrats but I dont think they will take over the Senate. But I am pretty certain they will do with the House, possibly by ca. 23-26 seats.
Gubernatorial:
MD: Erlich (R).
Other:
SD: Please, please, please don't let the ban-all-abortion law pass. If you pass it I will loose a big chunk of my belif in humanity right then. I can not be clearer; please do not pass the abortion law, it is not helping anyone; it is based on lies and an outdated views on women and their bodies. Please. Please. Please show your independent thinking. I am so scared this law is going to pass.
VA: I do not think the same-sex marrige amendment is going to get through, but I wish it would, this country needs to loosen up abit. I just hope it doesnt rally Virginia voters to vote for Allan.

Okey, thats it; Im off to the gym then library all day! Hope you are having a good Election Day (particular if you are a Democrat)!

No comments: