Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am so excited about going to NYC tomorrow. I have never been. I cant wait. I am bubbling with excitement. Im nuts with enjoyment. Im mad with anticipation.

I am also excited about that the mid-term elections proved to be such a success for women. America is most likely getting its first female, and feminist, Speaker of the House. It also got more female senators, possibly its first female presidential candid, and more women in the House of Representatives. Its great. Its about time. However, not too unexpectedly the media is slow to catch on. Most of the Mainstream Media was covering the election looked like, as NYPost put it; A men's Club from 1962.
As much as Tucker Carlson makes me laugh sometime, with his screwed unsubtle but cute (in an anti-way) right-winged-ness, where were the female faces on TV? The networks are pretty good at putting them there when it comes to "chat" politics (in a friendly and deweaponazing way); but obviously they can not provide the American people with cutting-edge election analysis? Oh no.

Ok, well anyway; Im off to New York, the Democrats has won the House AND the Senate, SD voted against the Abortion Ban, Rumsfeld have resigned, I got an A on a paper, my work is done for the weekend, I have new shoes to wear in NYC, my mum loves me again, the sun is shining, its 20°C in November; Life IS Great!
(Oh, and look below how good my predictions were; 5 out of 6) woho!

1 comment:

Soulfull said...

HAVE A BLAST! I LOVE NY 2!