Friday, September 29, 2006


I Pulled a muscle in my leg on Sunday, I lost my wallet at a gig on Monday, my computer crashed on Wednesday, there was a storm on Thursday, I have slept bad all week, I have no clean clothes, my article isnt written yet and I didnt understand anything in my class today. Thank Goodness its Friday! I woke up with a smile, had lunch at the IMF, going out for a glass of wine tonight, it should be ok, thank goodness for the weekend.
Here's me and my friend Dave a couple of weekends ago, hoping tonight and tomorrow will be as good of a night as we had then. Georgetown v. Adams Morgan, tough choice but Im thinking Georgetown.
I spoiled my self on amazon.com since to recover from my disasterous week and bought a shiny wee new digital camera so lots of photos coming up.
Woho, its Friday!

No comments: