Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Its funny how you forget stuff really easily, like when I forget the pincode to my Norwegian Visa card, or the really important meeting with the student newspaper, or paying bills, or my friends birthdays, its just so much easier than remebering stuff. Its like how I forgot how much I love going to gigs; goofy, small, indie, gigs with bearded men playing the triangle. I thank heaven for my luck of being reminded of that again last night when I went to see Architecture In Helsinki (above) at the Black Cat here in DC. Its this Australian collective with lots of people and instruments like bongo drums, trombone, guitars and cow bells and they were really really good! Check them out, and if you are in New York I think their next stop is there. the set was pretty experimental and new and some stuff didnt go down as well with me, but what was good was goood, mainly towards the end of the set was wicked. Im glad I draged my self out to 14th Street NW even though I sleped badly the night before because of the full moon (no Im not kidding it really affects me, test it yourself, its the moon, lots of people sleep badly when there is a full moon and its not some supersticious thing either, I asked over 10 people yesterday and 7 experianced sleeping problems night to Monday, How did you sleep? )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I slept very good this night and the night before, You crazy girl ! Stop spreading this ridiculous rumor about the moon or whatever. I'm sure only girls told you they didn't sleep good aswell, right ? Grrr you girls !
Oh, by the way ! yeah It was gooooood. Kiss

Anonymous said...

stine you saw architecture in helsinki?? really good band, bizzare name though, some of the only non- hiphop stuff ive been listening to so im pretty jelous now...hope youre good. x