Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've had some wonderful news this morning, one of my oldest and closest friend is getting married! Her boyfriend proposed yesterday and they have already picked out the rings and everything. Congratulations Olivia! (sorry, I had no other picture on my new laptop that this ancient old one from our leavers-ball at Gordonstoun). She is officially the first out of my girls to grow up. Its making me feel very grown-up too, to have a friend who is getting married. It really got me thinking, we have been so busy with our own things that I havn't noticed we've have become adults. My best friend is working for the US congress, another for the House of Parliament. I just realise I am actually myself unconsiously pushing my life in the direction I want it to go. I am no longer aimlessly wondering around, don't think I have been for a long time, woho!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All grown up and every thing to show for babe :) Your blogg is really starting to shape up, congratulations. I´m happy to have known you early in your career, because this is only going one way...Señora el Presidente ;)

PS! More photos to people!




Begynner virkelig å ta form, vil ha mere bilder. Er glad jeg ble kjent med deg tidlig i karrieren, dette går bare en vei Señora El Presidente