Monday, September 25, 2006

On Fotball: On a lighter note than the one below; FC Becken-Bauer won its second indoor five-aside fotball game today, 10-8. The drama again was gripping, as we were only two girls playing (two girls have to be on the whole time) and I tore a muscle in my leg only 2 minutes into the game; we were all of the sudden 4-and-a-half players for the rest of the match. But the team certainly pulled together and manage to step up and win again, whilst I was hopping along in defense, twisting in agony ever time I touched the ball. I can now hardly walk but I hope it gets better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyoyoyo!
hope you are doing well hun! things are okay en espaƱa, start skool next week...woo
can you explain the deal behind becken-bauer fc? (ie the name... i am assuming there is someone called becken too...)
generally sounds as if you are taking over the universe... good good! if you have got a fixed telephone line, drop me an email with it, and an appropriate time to call and i will give you a bell from a locutorio, would love to know what is going on behind the blog....
big love