Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Everything is bigger in America. The cars, the buildings, the TV shows, the politics, the coke bottles, the road signs, the tequilas, the military spending, yea pretty much everything. When everyday stuff is bigger I notice it more, like food sizes. I just had a sandwich. I ordered a small. Always order a small. It was huge, I could barely finish it. If you order a salad somewhere in DC you get a mountain of lettuce, like really, a mountain. Ok so I know this whole obesity thing is a problem over here, but Britain is the fattest European country, and most people I see everyday here in DC is average size, so I don't think that's all it. Am just wondering; where along the line did American's get more hungry than the rest of the World?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... When I traveled through Britain and Ireland, I thought everything was tiny! :P