Monday, December 04, 2006

I think my to-do list is now 2 A4 pages long. Single spaced. 12pt Times New Roman.
Finals are hitting GW firmly, and it is so tiring. Especially for a girl who has been spending most term focusing on having fun; fun in Dupond Circle, fun in Adams Morgan, Fun in Georgetown. Not so much focusing on having fun in Gelman (GW library) or the Library of Congress or any other DC hot spot for studying. I mean, I have been working a bit, but I have figured out I am one of those people who can only work under deadline pressure. So when it comes to a 20-page paper I prefer to leave it to 3 days before, and then have 3 hour sleep a night and go slightly crazy. Not so healthy. But during this 20-page paper stress I have been so dry on inspiration to work on the blog, completely out of anything interesting to write. And then today I figured out; Oh, I can write about how I am stressed and all out on inspiration. So yeah; I'm all stressed and out on inspiration.
But I'm not going to become one of those bloggers that keeps on apologizing for not posting. It feels like most blogs I read once in a while leaves a big post about; Oh sorry I have been so busy, and oo I promise I will write more, and aah I have had such a full plate but I’ll be better.
So anyway, I will not apologize (even though in Sweden my mum seriously worries if I am dead every time I haven't posted…ok, so I am slightly sorry about that. Sorry mum). Instead I will think positively and think ahead; I'm looking forward to do xmas shopping in Georgetown, going to a free concert with my favourite Norwegian Jazz band; Tord Gustafsson Trio, in the Kennedy Center, and then going to a rave on Thursday, and all good things I am doing in DC before the 22nd when I go back to Scandinavia for Christmas.

No comments: